Skip to main content

Investment Result for Rebalancing between UPRO and Cash

 This is an app for comparing investment results of rebalancing and non-rebalancing portfolio of and

Rebalancing threshold is the difference of either asset's ratio between target ratio.

App

Periodic Rebalancing
Threshold Rebalancing
Tax Rate on Dividends:%.
Ratio:%
Ratio:%
Rebalancing Frequency: every days.
Rebalancing Threshold: %.
Start Date:
End Date:
Investment Duration: days.

Investment Result Data

With Rebalancing
Without Rebalancing

Continue to Run

Return Analysis

Sharpe Ratio

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create Corporate Bond with Covered Call Strategy?

A covered call position act like a corporate bond. Both give limited upside gains but also some downside protection. So I would like to explore if I can build a corporate bond position with stocks and the covered call strategy. Face Value Face value of an option is the first thing I am concerned. Although there is no real face value in the covered call positions, we still need to know how many stocks are covered by a short call contract. An option contract covers 100 shares of stock, so if I want to build a covered call position, I need to buy 100 shares of SPY for $373 with a total of $373*100 = $37,300. Already crazy. If I do a covered call once and the call option gets executed, I will have to sell stocks worth of about $37,300. How many times do I get to do this if I am not so rich? The mini-option of XSP, though a smaller contract size than SPX, still has this problem of one contract requires a lot of money for the underlying assets. XSP prices at 37...